What is the UAE Golden Visa?
As a kind of long-term residence visa, the UAE’s Golden visa provides foreign talents with the opportunity to live, work and study in the UAE while benefiting from wonderful advantages. Investors, entrepreneurs, scientists, outstanding students and graduates are eligible for applying for a Golden visa. This is one of the best opportunities for those who want to get a residence in one of the most developed and modern countries of the world.
The benefits of UAE’s Golden visa
The UAE’S Golden visa is a unique opportunity for those who want to enjoy the excellent benefits of living, working and studying in the UAE. The most important benefits of UAE’S Golden visa include:
- An entry visa for six months followed by multiple entries which lead to the issuance of the residency permit
- A long-term and extendible visa which is valid for 5 to10 years
- No sponsor is needed
- The possibility of staying outside the UAE for more than six months without getting their visa abolished.
- Sponsosring family members including spouse and children without consideration for their ages
- The sponsoring of domestic helpers is unlimited
- If the main holder of the UAE’s Golden visa dies, other family members are allowed to stay in the UAE until their residency permit duration terminates.
Golden visa requirements
The requirements for the UAE’s golden visa are determined based on the type of residence whether investor, talent, entrepreneur, etc.
1. Investors in public investments
By investing in an investment fund, you may obtain a 10-year Golden visa without the need for a sponsor if:
- A letter from an authorized investment fund in the UAE approving that the investor holds a deposit of AED two million
- A valid commercial license or industrial certificate and a memorandum of association approving that the investor’s capital is at least AED two million.
- A letter from Federal Tax Authority mentioning that the investor pays the government at least AED 250,000 each year.
- The investor must be the owner of the whole invested capital and not take a loan
- Present proof of medical insurance for himself and all the family members (if applicable)
2.Real estate investors
If you want to buy a property or properties, you can obtain a 5-year Golden visa, which can be renewed and does not need a sponsor if:
1.Presentation of a letter from the land department of the relevant emirate approving that the applicant is the owner of one or more properties whose values are at least 2 million dirhams.
2. Buying of a property with a loan from particular local banks verified by a qualified local entity.
Entrepreneurs who have an economic project of a technical or future nature depend on risk and innovation. Furthermore, the entrepreneur must provide an approval letter from each of the following ones:
1. An auditor in the UAE stipulating that the project value is at least 500,000 dirhams
2. The authorities in the emirate mentioning that the project has a technical or future nature
3. A certified business incubator in the UAE to set up the suggested activity in the country.
read more:(what is the entry permit/visa to enter the UAE ?)
4.Exceptional specialized talents
Exceptional specialized talents include:
- Creative people of culture and art
- Specialists in scientific fields
- Doctoral degree holders
- Those specialized in engineering and science.
Engineering and science include subjects such as:
- Epidemiology and viruses
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Computer engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Software engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Genetics and biotechnology engineering
If you have an exceptional specialized talent, you may be eligible for a 10-year Golden visa after meeting the relevant requirements.
5. Exceptional Students
If you are an exceptional student at the national level who has succeeded in getting a grade of at least 95 percent in public or private secondary school, you may be eligible for a 5-year golden visa without a sponsor if you provide a recommendation letter from the Ministry of Education. The Golden visa for students is valid for 5 years and is extendible if the student enrolls in one of the colleges in the country that needs a study period of more than five years.
read more:(UAE residence visa step by step process)
If you are an exceptional university student, you may obtain a 10-year Golden visa without a sponsor, if
1. Ministry of Education rates the university as either A or B class
2. A recommendation letter from the university or a certified graduation certificate or a certified academic record showing that the student’s aggregate GPA is at least 3.5 for A-class universities and 3.8 for B-class universities.
At most 2 years have passed since your graduation.
Exceptional students of foreign universities can get a 10-year Golden visa without a sponsor, if:
The university is one of the top 100 universities in the universal ranking based on the rating system which is officially regarded as valid by the Ministry of Education
The student’s aggregate GPA is at least 3.5
At most 2 years have passed since your graduation.
The graduation certificate is certified by the Ministry of Education
read more:(Everything about Dubai freelance visa)
6.Pioneers of humanitarian work
For those who are pioneers of humanitarian work, a 10-year Golden visa will be issued. Each one of the following categories can be known as a pioneer of humanitarian work:
1.Members and exceptional employees who have cooperated with international and regional organizations for not less than five years
2.Members and exceptional employees who have cooperated with civil associations and institutions of public interest for not less than five years
3.People who have obtained an appreciation award from a domestic, regional or international organization that concentrates on humanitarian work
4. Funders of humanitarian work only if the value of the fund must not be less than two million UAE dirhams.
Leave A Comment