Due to the fact that most hospitals in the UAE try to attract and hire foreign forces from developed countries such as Europe and America, the medical level of this country has always been high in the Middle East region, which causes competition between the hospitals of this country.
The United Arab Emirates is one of the developed, rich and prosperous countries of the region which has made rapid progress in the past few decades. This progress and development have significantly increased immigration to the UAE in recent years. So that the migration of doctors to the UAE has become a priority for the authorities of this country. Currently, this country is one of the best countries for the immigration of doctors.
Some of the reasons for the migration of doctors to the UAE
One of the most important reasons for the migration of doctors to the UAE is that in this country the income of doctors is high, and besides that, most of the occupational groups are not required to pay taxes; for this reason, in a short period of time, doctors can earn good wealth and build their lives in this country.
In the past years, the United Arab Emirates has been known as one of the most important economic powers in the world, and its important cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi are also among the important cities of the world. These conditions provide a basis for many tourists from all over the world to go to this country. In order to provide good conditions to attract more tourists and immigrants, the UAE government has tried to provide the best living conditions for the people.
The high quality of health and treatment, job opportunities with great incomes, high security of the important cities of the UAE and the facilities of this country have made people satisfied with living there. This satisfaction is to the extent that almost 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of expatriates. According to the above reasons, apart from the high income that doctors earn in this country, the good living conditions are also completely provided and they can build a good life in this country.
read more:(list of clinics and hospitals in Dubai)
The reasons for the immigration of Iranian doctors to the United Arab Emirates
There are many reasons for immigrating to the UAE, among which we can mention the following:
1.Accumulation of wealth in the UAE
This country has hosted many people from all over the world in the past years. The accumulation of huge wealth has caused many businessmen to come to this country to grow and invest in the UAE and try their luck for a better life. This capital circulation has caused the accumulation of more wealth. In addition to increasing the income level, the UAE government seeks to build a country that is good for expatriates in all respects. Living conditions are gradually improving and high-paying job opportunities are also increasing. The security and welfare level has also increased along with all the factors at a good speed to provide an ideal life for tourists or foreign immigrants. It is for these reasons that the United Arab Emirates is the destination of great businessmen and doctors from all over the world.
read more:(How to move to Dubai as a nurse)
2.The cultural similarities
One of the points that must be considered for the migration of Iranian doctors to the UAE is that you will end up in a culture that is very similar to Iran; for this reason, if you want to raise your children in these conditions, you have a good chance. On the other hand, when you immigrate to this country, because of their similarities with Iranians, they are more immigrant-friendly. This would be a positive point; because you will see yourself as a part of the UAE people from the very beginning. This point is very important for living in a new country or city; because it will have an important effect on your mental health.
read more;(DHA Exam In Dubai)
List of Iranian doctors in Dubai
- Dr. Sayed Mahmoud Javid: Specialist Anaesthesiology
- Dr. Zahra Vahedi: Specialist in Internal Medicine
- Dr. Kiumars Bayat: Specialist in Internal Medicine
- Dr. Sara Ghazanfari: Specialist in Internal Medicine
- Dr. Hamid Reza Haghighat: Specialist Neurology
- Dr. Asad Abdi: Specialist in Neurology
- Dr. Seyed Ali Modares Zamani: Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Majid Zohrabi: Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Alireza Taghikhani: Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Mojgan Azadpoor: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Mahtab Zarei Moradi: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Mahin Rasietemadi: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Lily Assadipour: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Zohreh Kazemi: Gynecological Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Dr. Fatemeh Sadat Miri: Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Seyed Hamid Sajjadi: Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Mohammad Torabi: Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Hossein Poorsalman: Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Farid Ghasemzadeh: Specialist in Orthopedics
- Dr. Behzad Enayati: Specialist in Orthopedics & Specialist Hand Surgery
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Tabari: ENT Specialist
- Dr. Mehrnaz Ataeinaeini: ENT Specialist
- Dr. Hamidreza Foroutan: Specialist in Pediatric Surgery
- Dr. Syed Kamber Zaidi: Pediatrics Specialist
- Dr. Mehrvash Khosravinejad: Pediatrics Specialist
- Dr. Mehran Karimi: Pediatric Hematologist
- Dr. Mehrdad Mirouliaei: Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Dr. Farideddin Vahidi: Pediatrics Specialist
- Dr. Soraya Taeidi: Neonatologist
- Dr. Mehran Nouri: Neonatologist
- Dr. Shahin Mohammad Sadeghi: Plastic Surgeon Specialist
- Dr. Sholeh Toobaei: Specialist Psychiatry
- Dr. Emad Sanaei: Specialist Psychiatry
- Dr. Keramatollah Hosseini: Specialist in Pulmonology
- Dr. Kourosh Ghaznavi: Rheumatologist
- Dr. Morteza Ebadati Fard: Urologist
read more ;(Migration of doctors to Dubai)